Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oh, by the way...

Here are a few other shots I took in NYC. While walking down Broadway near Washington Square, I came across a nice piece of urban mosaic on this lamp post. I had heard that there were some folks filling in sidewalk cracks with mosaic work but I never did stumble across any of those. ('scuse the pun!)




Many of the older buildings still have the old water towers on top - seems a little incongruous among all the shiny new structures.

Lincoln Center around dusk. There was a lot of reconstruction going on around LC and Julliard. Looks like they were just about to be wrapping it all up when I was there, though all the plywood walls and barricades were still in place.




The next post will have some photos from sunny Florida! Watch for my Florida giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment